Stand back in wonder and astonishment friends and watchers, for I have been tagged by the witty and lovable
"You know the rules... And so do I!"
The rules are:
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
5. No tag-backs.
1. I'm directly descended from one of the Mayflower Pilgrims. No, seriously, I'm not kidding.
2. In my High School "Life Skills" class, I worked out a deal with our teacher where the class diddn't have to do the beginning class writing assignment if I got up in front of the class and did a comedy bit or sang a comedy song. I very nearly got detention when I tried to do Stephen Lynch's "Down to the old pub instead" www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH0dM9…
Yeah, I had issues.
3. I'm currently torn between whether I like red or white wine better. Pinot Noir and Chardonnay seem to be equally delicious.
4. My Great Aunt Ginger was close friends with Ned Nye, father of TV personality "Bill Nye The Science Guy."
5. In Middle School I drew a comic strip called "Super Donkey," telling of the adventures of a crime-fighting beast of burden who battled his nemesis, "Dr. Shlunkenfist"
6. In my College Ethics class, I was unofficially named the "Most Ethical Student," for what that's worth.
7. Oddly enough, when the daunting prospect of the obstacles that lie in my way before I can achieve success as a writer seem insurmountable, I draw some of my most sticking determination to keep pursuing my ultimate goal from an old "Sesame Street" song. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViqBJI…
8. Ever since I can remember, I've always really wanted to be a voiceover actor, someone who does voices for cartoons. I've always had a versatile voice I think I'd be a definite asset to any animated series.
9. Most people I know (Most especially former lovers and girlfriends) consider my given astrological sigh completely inappropriate. As one of my former paramours opined "You're not a Leo, you're a pussy cat!"
10. Having written one and a half novels, I've not only grown more as a person but now consider myself a more devoted and discerning aficionado of all literature. Being able to recognize technique and style all the better, I consider the experience of writing down my own stories to be considerably enriching.
Now, to tag ten people!
Peace out, y'all!